Evaluation & Research Services
The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities is a leader in generating, reviewing, and disseminating knowledge and data that helps its members and the nonprofit human services sector:
- Perform at consistently high levels
- Make well-informed decisions
- Produce better results
The Alliance’s evaluation and research services are concentrated around three key areas:
- Surveys of the Alliance Membership. These are the basis for the Alliance’s annual report on human services compensation and benefits, as well as for the annual membership profile. These surveys help Alliance members enhance their operations and remain competitive. They also aid the Alliance in better gauging its own programs and services.
- Research and Evaluation. The Alliance has a rich history of research and evaluation. This work has informed reports and papers that delve into a variety of topics, including civic engagement, aging, systems change, and economic self-sufficiency.
- Trainings and Webinars. Sessions discuss program evaluation, ethical issues in evaluations, and using data to inform and enhance organizational performance.
- Consulting Services for Alliance Members. Alliance members can access evaluation, research, and training services at an affordable rate, often 60-80 percent less than local market rates. Past projects include studying internal outcomes to identify and mitigate risks, evaluating programs, studying compensation and benefit packages, and using research to drive policy and advocacy decisions. Complete the online form to request consulting services.
Collaboration and Leadership
- Peer Networking. The Alliance supports a performance excellence Alliance Peer Exchange group, which facilitates resource sharing and solution generation. Alliance members may join this group as a complimentary benefit of membership. Complete the online form to subscribe.
To learn more, contact the Alliance Evaluation and Research Services Department.