Oct. 15-17 in Denver
Save the Date
Submit presentations to be a part of the conference program:
Join colleagues for powerful conference tracks, keynotes and Snapshots, and networking opportunities—learn, engage, and be challenged on how we can continue to elevate our sustainability, our leadership, and our overall success.
The 2018 Alliance National Conference will showcase practice, policy, and research that advances the social sector’s knowledge and action in these areas:
- Thriving and Vibrant Nonprofit Sector
- Health and Well-Being
- Educational Success
- Economic Opportunity
- Safety and Security
At this conference, the Alliance's largest event, network within and across roles, states, and organizational expertise. Everyone—from managers, to executives, to board members—is welcome.
In addition to aligning with one of the core impact areas listed above, breakout session will address one of the following focus areas:
- Financial sustainability of the sector
- Building and supporting a diverse and robust nonprofit talent pipeline
- Values-driven practices, policies, and systems
- Emphasis on Advancing Equity, Co-Creating with Community, Engaging All Voices, and Innovating with Enterprise
- Results-driven research, evidence-informed practice, and policy that address root causes
- Policy, advocacy, and systems reform
- Generative partnerships
Along with established and validated knowledge, this conference will showcase new thinking that disrupts conventional wisdom about how to address the most persistent challenges and barriers to change, effective practice, and leadership.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities online.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executives
- Board members
Location & Lodging
Hilton Denver City Center
1701 California St.
Denver, CO 80202