Special format: Individual consultations
Topic: Building Sector Sustainability:
- Alternate funding sources, social entrepreneurship, and enterprise development
Members of the Organizational Advancement Resource Solutions (OARS) Alliance Peer Exchange (APEX) Core Team, will provide private one-on-one consultation for conference participants around fundraising, branding, marketing, and communications.
Members of the OARS Core Team are CEOs, chief development officers, and marketing and brand managers of nonprofit organizations. This group of experienced professionals has extensive expertise in all types of nonprofit fundraising including annual gifts, planned gifts, online gifts, and sponsorship giving, as well as in developing vibrant marketing and branding programs for small and large nonprofits.
- New ways to represent your organization to various constituencies to achieve higher visibility and increased unrestricted revenue
- Practical solutions to problematic situations at your organization that might be implemented in an efficient and revenue-producing manner
- New modes for communicating your mission and core values via social media
- How to possibly double your donor revenue and vastly expand your organization's visibility in your community and region
- Gary W. Duncan, vice president of development and marketing, UMFS
- Pamela Darnall, president and CEO, Family & Children's Place
- Leonard P. Iaquinta, principal, Excellence in Communications
- Molly McAndrew, chief of external relations, Episcopal Community Services
- Barbara Ritchie, president/CEO, Griffith Centers for Children
- Jeff VanCamp, director of Development, Chaddock