2. Definitions. The “Website” means any websites owned or operated by the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities and its affiliates, including FEI Behavioral Health, and Ways to Work (the “Alliance”), including, but not limited to, the websites operated at the domain names www.alliance1.org, www.feinet.com, and www.waystowork.org.
5. Site Content. The content on the Websites, except all User Content (as defined below), including without limitation, the trademarks, copyrighted material, text, software, graphics, templates, photos, music, videos, and the like (“Site Content”), is owned by or licensed to the Alliance and is subject to trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States and foreign countries. You shall not retain, copy, publish, distribute, use or edit any Site Content or any portion of Site Content except as expressly allowed through use of the Websites during the term of this or any other agreement with us. For example, you may not retain, copy, publish, distribute, use or edit any materials prepared by or distributed by the Alliance after the term of this agreement or after termination of any account you may have with us. The Alliance reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of the Site Content at any time without notice.
7. Fees. If you have signed up for a membership, service, or an account for which fees apply, you agree to the fees, time periods, and payment terms posted on the Websites for the services you have selected at the time you enrolled in such services. Such services may include certain packages, subscriptions, and other offerings that may be added to the Websites in the future. If you cancel any services or the account with which you use certain services, your payments are not refundable unless a different cancellation policy is identified for the particular Service you are using.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property. The Alliance respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond promptly to remove material that infringes another person’s copyright or other intellectual property right. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512(c)(2)), our designated agent to receive notices of claimed infringement is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Websites Provided “As Is.” You understand and agree that the Websites and all services and information provided on it are provided “As Is” and that the Alliance assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any user communication,
information, or configuration. You, and not the Alliance, are entirely responsible for all material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Websites. The Alliance does not review or control all of the material that others post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Websites, and accordingly the Alliance does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. You acknowledge that the Alliance and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is available through the Websites, including all User Content.
THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THEWEBSITES AND THE INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. FURTHER,
THE ALLIANCE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE ALLIANCE FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE QUALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED. THE ALLIANCE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITES, OR TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SPECIFICATIONS OR PRICES DESCRIBED IN IT, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND THE ALLIANCE MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS AT THE WEBSITES OR TO MAKE ANY NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES.
INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THE WEBSITES MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE ALLIANCE AND ITS BOARD MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITES OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITES AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN.
Effective Date: May 11, 2016