Child Therapist, Licensed Treatment Professional
Listing Start Date
Listing End Date
Job Purpose: The Outpatient Clinic provides strength based, trauma informed clinical services. The Child Therapist, Licensed Treatment Professional is an integral part of the Outpatient Clinic team; providing individual, family, group therapy and family engagement services for our youngest clients ages 2 to 6.
• Provide effective, evidenced based clinical services
• Develop and implement treatment plans in conjunction with the client and his/her parents if applicable
• Employ a trauma informed care perspective in treatment
• Assist families in crisis resolution and de-escalation through developing appropriate crisis plan
• NMT and mental health consultation, provide timely and thorough assessments
• Build positive relationships with collateral contacts and networks appropriately to maintain referral relationships
• Develop a network of community support and resources
• Assist the individual and families navigate and negotiate access to services and resources in the community
• • Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Psychology or equivalent
• LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychologist Licensure
• Specialized experience working with young children up to age 6
• Minimum 2 years’ post master’s experience providing individual, group and family therapy with young children preferred
• Full or Part time, some evening hours
• Clinic environment with option for some in-home
• Own reliable transportation, meet agency auto insurance requirements and have a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record
• Reports directly to the Clinical Services Manager
SaintA’s mission is to facilitate equity, learning, healing and wellness by restoring the connections that help children and families thrive.
SaintA is a Wisconsin provider of family centered care and educational services. SaintA has an acute focus on trauma informed care (TIC), which is a philosophy and practice that acknowledges the profound effects of trauma on the developing brain. Together with our families, SaintA works to recognize the neurobiological effects of trauma and address them with evidence-informed care, leading to healing, resiliency, and the ability to live stable, successful lives.
SaintA provides a rich continuum of services, including:
• Child Welfare and Foster Care
• Support for youth who have aged out of care
• Care Coordination and Wraparound services
• Mental health therapy and supports such as Family Preservation, Caregiver Support, and Parent Assistance & Advocacy
• Professional education and clinical consultation (for organizations, schools, and individual/family)
For more information, visit our website: www.sainta.org
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Minority/Female/Handicapped/Veteran
How to Apply
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online. http://sainta.org/careers/