We are GROWING at an accelerated rate to help meet the mental health needs of our communities! If you want to make a lasting positive difference in the lives of children and families, apply today at a location nearest to you!
As a Clinical Counselor you’ll provide hope, healing, and health to children, teens, and adults through clinical and supportive counseling services.
Please note this is a general application for Clinical Counselor (both Licensed & Unlicensed) positions that are available statewide and will be considered by multiple hiring managers representing a variety of clinical programs to include Telehealth within their specified region(s).
CHS CLINICAL LOCATIONS HIRING:
Brooksville (Hernando County), Bunnell, Citrus County, Clearwater, Deland, Deltona, Ft. Lauderdale, Gainesville, Hernando County, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Lutz (Pasco/Largo Counties), Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, Ocala, Palatka, Panama City, Pensacola, Sebring (Highlands County), South Daytona, St. Augustine, St. John's, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Tallahassee, Tavares (Lake County), Wauchula (Hardee County), West Palm Beach
- Provide clinical and supportive counseling services; individual, group and family therapy, including but not limited to TBOS, Outpatient or BHOS in a CHS office/facility, client homes and school community as necessary.
- Deliver evidence-based treatment intervention (i.e., Trauma-Focused Care, Infant Mental Health).
- Complete billable units and enter applicable data into the Client Information System (CIS) and other data systems in a timely manner as required by the program and/or contract requirements.
- Facilitate psycho-educational classes and/or groups such as parenting skills, independent living skills, anger management, behavior management, substance abuse, MAPP/Pride training, etc.
- Provide case management services including information, plan referral and linkages, where appropriate. Coordinate services with other professionals and para-professionals and liaison with outside social service agencies and other organizations.
- Provide in-depth clinical assessment, diagnosis of clinical conditions, treatment plans and intervention under the supervision of a licensed clinician, including one of the following: TBOS, Outpatient or BHOS services (only provided in Residential settings), when necessary.
- Oversee the behavioral program or treatment interventions associated with the client’s treatment plan.
- Participate in peer review process to oversee that services provided comply with contract, Medicaid and licensing requirements, COA, and internal quality assurance standards.
- Strong knowledge about all things Clinical Counseling
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change
- A sincere passion for helping others in need.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling or comparable human services related degree required
- Professional Florida license in Mental Health (LMHC), Clinical Social Work (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT) or Psychology required only for licensed candidates