Every donation helps the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities work toward its vision of a healthy and equitable society.
Learn more about the network’s collective progress toward the shared vision in the 2018 Alliance Impact Report.
Support the Alliance by making a donation or pledge in any of the following ways:
- By Phone. Call the Alliance at 800-221-3726
- By Mail. Complete the donation form and mail it with a check payable to “Alliance for Strong Families and Communities” or with credit information to Alliance for Strong Families and Communities; 648 N. Plankinton Ave., Suite 425; Milwaukee, WI 53203
Matching Gift Donations
Many companies have matching gift programs that double or even triple tax-deductible donations made by their employees, which are a simple way to maximize the benefit of a donation to the Alliance. The Alliance records the total gift as the sum of the donor's gift and the employer's match.
To make a matching gift donation to the Alliance, employees should:
- Contact their companies’ human resources offices to obtain forms for matching gifts
- Complete the forms’ required sections for employees
- Complete the Matching Gift section on the Alliance’s donation form
- Submit all forms to the Alliance
The Alliance completes the required sections, confirms receipt of the donation, and returns forms to employers.
Check the corresponding box on the Alliance’s donation form to pay tribute to a friend, relative, or colleague with an:
- Honorary gift that celebrates a special occasion or to honor an accomplishment
- Memorial gift in remembrance and recognition of someone’s passion and dedication to helping children and families reach their full potential
The Alliance will notify a party of the donor’s choosing to make them aware of gifts made in tribute, but the amount of the gift remains confidential.