The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities is a strategic action network of thousands of committed social sector leaders driving to achieve a healthy and equitable society. We aggregate the very best sector knowledge and serve as an incubator for learning and innovation to generate new solutions to the toughest problems. We accelerate change through dynamic leadership development and collective actions to ensure policies and systems provide equal access and opportunity for health and well-being, educational success, economic opportunity, and safety and resilience. The Alliance includes its social enterprise FEI Behavioral Health.
Responsible for contributing to, supporting and executing the Alliance business development strategy. Leads sales efforts to acquire new client relationships – from initial lead generation through close of deal. Assists in the development and implementation of the overall sales & marketing plan, which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding the Alliance network. Works with the Alliance support and delivery teams, as well as Alliance partners (subcontractors) for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision, values and financial objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the sales of all Alliance products and services, including Operations Support services, consulting services, the Alliance learning community, Alliance events, and Alliance “membership”.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas of the Alliance and delivers effective presentations and productive sales calls.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Maximizes process of nurturing and closing a sale for all opportunities in the sales pipeline.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with C-level executives and decision makers, as well as influencers.
- Consultatively sells, making appropriate recommendations that help prospects and clients solve business issues.
See the job description below for a full list of responsibilities.
Desired Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. Three to five years of experience in sales, particularly in the Outsourcing industry, or nonprofit operations.