- Health and Well-Being
- Organizational Excellence
This will be an interactive workshop based on the extensive work of Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) in supporting community-based organizations to partner with health care, including real-time findings from the Advancing Resilience in Community Health (ARCH) Initiative, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. ARCH is supporting networks of nonprofit community-based organizations across the U.S. to develop new partnership approaches, payment models, and contracts with large health care organizations to achieve better health outcomes.
- Learn about the various kinds of networks of community-based organizations that are contracting with, or in negotiation with large healthcare organizations
- Learn about pros and cons of negotiating as a network
- Hear about the latest approaches to contracts and payment models, including the payor perspective
- Learn about preparing for contracts, including approaches to unit pricing, with an opportunity to apply costing tools to your own work
- Sophia Raday, manager, Nonprofit Finance Fund