Dec. 10 from 2-3 p.m. CT
- Alliance members only
During this the webinar, participants will review progress made on the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities 2019-2020 public policy agenda and discuss our policy priorities for the next two years. Input from Alliance network members is invaluable to this process, so we hope you will attend and influence our collective focus for 2020-2022.
This is one of two must-attend sessions during which your input will be captured and guide key areas of policy focus for the next two years. The second session is Nov. 13 from 1-2 p.m. CT .
- Progress made on the Alliance’s 2019-2020 Federal Public Policy Agenda
- Policy priorities for the next two years
- Inform the creation of the 2020-2022 agenda
Who Should Attend
- Chief executives
- Executives D
- Development staff
- Public policy and advocacy staff
- Ilana Levinson, senior director of government relations, Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
Direct questions to Derry Kiernan, lead operations associate, Alliance for Strong Families and Communities