Oct. 6 from 2-3 p.m. CT
Learn how your organization can increase its efficiency and effectiveness by trading in paper and spreadsheets for cloud-based technology. Manage your entire mission with solutions for program management, fundraising, marketing, and engagement with Nonprofit Cloud. By leveraging Salesforce, your organization can understand what interventions or activities are most effective, adjust your services to be a better fit for your clients’ needs, or help you expand into new program areas.
Sara Chieco, director of technology at Presence Product Group, has been building solutions for human service nonprofits for over a decade. In this webinar, she will introduce participants to Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack and the free Program Management Module (PMM).
She will highlight key functionality of PMM and demonstrate use cases including:
- Tracking the people, households, organizations, or other entities that have applied for and enrolled in programs, including those on a waitlist
- Managing services delivered and to which recipients
- Reporting on program utilization and other trends to see how well your programs and services are performing
- Managing events (workshops, classes, etc.) including and tracking enrollment and attendance at a session level
Following the demo, Chieco’s colleague at Presence and Salesforce MVP, Angela Adams, will moderate a Q&A session regarding PMM and answer questions about program management technology.
This webinar is offered in partnership with SPARK 2021 sponsor, Presence. Learn more about Presence online.
View full event details and register now for SPARK 2021, a virtual learning experience to be held Oct. 12-14.
What You'll Take Away
- Gain an understanding of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud offerings, including the Program Management Module (PMM)
- Gain clarity on functionality between the free PMM and the paid Case Management product
- View a demonstration of the Program Management Module
- Have an opportunity to engage with Salesforce and nonprofit technology experts
Who Should Join
- Executive directors
- Vice presidents/directors of IT
- Program directors and managers
- Development directors and managers
- Those currently using Salesforce who are curious about expanding functionality to include program management
Director of Technology, Social Impact
Sara Chieco is the director of technology for the Social Impact Practice at Presence and is responsible for all services delivery. She is a passionate and accomplished nonprofit business analyst, software architect, and technical lead with extensive services and product experience. Chieco has worked with nonprofit and mission-driven organizations for over a decade delivering custom solutions.
Prior to this she designed and coded both enterprise and client/server applications as a lead software engineer. She received a bachelor’s in math from Wesleyan University and a master’s in computer science from the University of Oregon, where she was a graduate teaching fellow.
When she’s not working, you can find her gardening, climbing tall walls, or out and about shooting (photographs).
Director of Sales and Marketing
Angela Adams is the director of sales and marketing at Presence. She has dedicated her career to social impact organizations, working first in nonprofit management and then consulting. Prior to joining Presence, Adams was COO of Now IT Matters, a small Salesforce strategy firm. She is a gifted solution engineer and business analyst. She is a Salesforce MVP and a certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Nonprofit Cloud Consultant, and Sales Cloud Consultant.
Adams received her bachelor’s in English and writing from the University of Texas in Arlington and completed graduate studies in social work and Theology.
Adams is mom to two humans, two dogs, three cats, and a tortoise. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, writing, fiber crafts, watching her kids play sports, and attending concerts or theatre.