Types of Sponsorships
Our sponsorship opportunities are designed with your interests in mind. They are available first-come, first-served. To reserve your sponsorship or receive more information, complete the online form above and the Alliance will follow up with you. Customized opportunities and annual agreements that provide savings and preferred status are available.
Choose from a variety of sponsorships, including:
- Presenting Sponsorship: Be the marquee sponsor
- Conference Program Sponsorships: Awards, keynotes, workshop tracks, meals, and more
- General Sponsorships: At levels ranging from $500-$10,000
- Opportunities for Further Connection: Table-top exhibits and Solutions Showcase
- CBO of the Future Sponsorships: Exclusively for creators of disruptive, leading-edge technology for the social sector
- Promotional Sponsorships: Conference app, wi-fi, branded giveaways
- Custom Sponsorships: We'll work with you to find what fits your goals and your budget
The call for workshop proposals goes out approximately a year prior to the conference. Contact the Alliance Development Department to be notified when the call for presentations is available or with questions.
Sept. 17, 2019 Is the deadline for all 2019 Alliance National Conference sponsorship materials, early bird registration rates, and the special Alliance hotel room rate. Sponsors can register at member rates.
Thank you for your consideration of a sponsorship. We value our sponsors and partners who make it possible for the Alliance to provide quality professional development, collaboration and networking opportunities for our national network. Learn more about the conference online.
About the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities is a strategic action network of thousands of committed social sector leaders who through their excellence, distinction, and influence are working to achieve a healthy and equitable society. We serve as an incubator for learning and innovation to generate new solutions to the toughest problems and aggregate the very best sector knowledge. We accelerate change through dynamic leadership development and collective actions to ensure policies and systems provide equal access and opportunity for all people in our nation to reach their fullest potential through improvements in health and well-being, educational success, economic opportunity, and safety and security.
Contact the Alliance Development Department with questions or for more information.