The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities has released a request for information on the network’s interests, needs, and extent of participation with health care organizations to address behavioral health and the social determinants of health. Social determinants of health are those environmental and social factors that impact health including food insecurity, transportation and housing.
An email with the link to complete the request for information was sent to all chief executives of Alliance member organizations Dec. 10.
The Alliance urges all members to submit their information, even if they have minimal involvement in the health care space, to create a clear and comprehensive picture of members’ range and depth of work. Depending on your level of involvement, this survey will take approximately 10-30 minutes to complete. The request for information only needs to be completed once per organization. Those who complete it will be entered into a drawing to win one of four $25 Amazon eGift cards.
Through this request for information, the Alliance seeks to elevate best practices and identify challenges of health care partnerships. Staff may follow up with organizations to learn more and/or request your permission to feature your organization in a case study, webinar, or similar activity. In addition, information compiled through this request will be used to:
- Connect members with each other for workshops, networking, cohort experiences and other capacity-building activities
- Identify subject matter experts and partnership models to elevate among the network, as well as local, state, and national audiences
- Connect members with relevant research, funding, and national initiatives
- Identify cross-sector, statewide, and national activities and partners to position the Alliance network to further practice, funding, and policy initiatives environments and solution building
- Anchor Alliance capacity building and policy work in member and client lived experience of partnership, health care delivery and health equity
This request for information was informed by Alliance research in this area, the lived experiences of members, and the leadership of the Health and Human Services Intersection Alliance Peer Exchange (APEX) group. Join the Health Care Intersection APEX group on myAlliance.
Complete the request for information by Thursday, Jan 17.
Contact the Alliance Research and Evaluation Services Department with questions or if your organization did not receive a link to the request for information.