Sponsorship opportunities are now available for the 2020 Senior Leadership Conference, Feb. 22-25, in Savannah, Georgia. By sponsoring this conference, you will gain prominent exposure to the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities' national network and can connect with more than 200 human services leaders.
As a sponsor, your company will be positioned as an industry leader and you’ll be able to showcase your support of our members who are building the health and well-being of children, families, and communities across the country.
The Value of Sponsorship to Alliance Members
Many Alliance members have sponsored the Senior Leadership Conference and other events in the past. Among their feedback, they note many benefits:
- Visibility within the network and with other sponsors
- Brand recognition and reputational boost towards leadership in the field
- The opportunity to connect with others because they had seen our logo
The Value of Sponsorship to Companies
- “The Alliance offers more engagement opportunities than any conference we have participated in previously.” – Alliance conference sponsor
- “It is rare to have an opportunity in front of executives like this, especially at a conference.” – Alliance conference sponsor
In 2020, the Alliance is offering annual sponsorship opportunities, which can include event sponsorship. Receive sponsor recognition throughout the whole year, including at the Senior Leadership Conference, Alliance Executive Leadership Conference, and Alliance National Conference.
For more information, contact the Alliance Development Department, 414-359-6601.